Volunteer With Us
Join the FUN! Become a 2011 Native Circle Touch the Earth Festival Volunteer during next year’s event scheduled for May 28 & 29, 2011
Why Volunteer? You get to experience the festival in a “behind the scenes” way!
Meet the performers and presenters one-on-one
Build leadership skills
Meet new people
Help make the Native Circle Touch the Earth Festival run smoothly
As this festival continues to grow, we are going to need volunteers to:
- run information booths
- hand out programs
- sell festival t-shirts, CDs, and raffle tickets
- supervise the contact forms and donation sheets
- help set-up, tear-down and clean-up
- sweep the stage, move picnic tables
- make sure the Vendors and Performers have water and anything else they might need
- Artist Helper/Children’s Activity helper
Apply today to be a 2011 volunteer at Oswego County’s ONLY Native American Weekend Festival.
All volunteers must go through an interview process. The interview allows us to match your skills to the best position for YOU!
Become a VITAL part of the Native Circle Touch the Earth Festival Team
There’s a lot to do throughout the year to successfully produce a two day event like this:
- fund-raising letters need to be written and mailed
- follow-up phone calls made
- relationships with sponsors need to be created and maintained
- outreach to new sponsors
- research & grant-writing
- PR, advertising & publicity
- social media uploaded and maintained
- vendors contacted and outreach to new vendors
- posters designed and distributed
- and more!
As this grows, as it did in 2010, we’re going to need a team to help continue providing quality performances, presentations, and educational workshops for young and old alike!
If you have any of these skills, I want to hear from you!
Social Media Manager
Apply today to be a team member of Oswego County’s ONLY Native American Weekend Festival.
Powered by Fast Secure Contact Form